Gilmour Piper Osteopathy & Integrated Healthcare
10 Fonnereau Road, Ipswich IP1 3JP
Tel 01473 217592
And also East Bergholt Health Centre
Although osteopathy is best known for the treatment of spinal problems, our training equips us to treat damaged parts throughout the body such as muscles, ligaments, nerves and joints in patients of any age. A wide variety of treatment techniques are employed, mostly using our hands. These vary for each patient according to their age, physique and nature of the problem. Examples include:-
- Sports-related injuries such as 'tennis elbow', 'pulled hamstring' or 'strained ankle'.
- Whiplash and other accident-related injuries.
- Sprains and strains of daily life.
- Muscular pain and circulation problems associated with pregnancy.
- Work-related difficulties such as repetitive strain.
- Problems in later life, for example, osteoarthritic hips and knees.
- Muscle and joint pains in active and developing children.
Additional Services are available at the Ipswich Practice http://www.gilmourpiper.co.uk/