Coronavirus - Important Advice
If you have recently returned from travelling to mainland China to mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau and are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficultly breathing
You must adhere to the following advice:
- Stay indoors.
- Contact NHS 111 for advice.
- Do not visit the practice but you can ring us for advice.
- Do not go to work, school or public areas.
- Avoid visitors in your home.
- Do not use public transport or taxis.
111 will provide clear advice on what action you should take.
If you have not recently travelled to any of the above countries, but have been in contact with someone who has, please also follow the advice.